Ganache Cake Recipe
The easy-to-make Ghanaian Cake will be a favorite among you, with its alluring appearance, which will gain admiration before tasting it. You should try this cake that will add color to your tables and suit your special occasions. You will not faint while eating a ganache with slices of cake and it will not tire you while making it.
Ingredients for Ganache Cake Recipe;
For the cake;
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- ¹ tea glass of milk
- 1 teacup of oil
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder
- Slightly less flour than 1 cup
To wet the cake;
- 1 glass of water Milk
For the cream;
- 2 bags of whipped cream
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 3 tablespoons of cheese
- 3 tablespoons of spreadable chocolate
For the ganache;
- 1 pack (200 ml) of liquid cream
- 120 g dark chocolate
- Put the egg and powdered sugar into the mixing bowl and beat until it turns white.
- Add the milk, oil, cocoa, vanilla and baking powder and continue whisking.
- Add the flour and whisk it for the last time.
- Let’s empty the rectangular debt cake dough that we greased with oil.
- Bake it in a preheated 180 ° C oven for about 20 minutes.
- Put whipped cream and milk in the mixing bowl and whisk until it thickens.
- Add the labne cheese and spreadable chocolate and whisk it again. Then let’s put it in the fridge.
- Let’s take our cake from the oven and pour the milk all over it after the first temperature comes out.
- After our cake is completely cooled, let’s apply our cream on it.
- Let’s keep our cake in the refrigerator for 1 night.
For the ganache,
- Let’s take the liquid cream into the pan and heat it until it reaches the boiling point.
- Then take the cream from the stove and add the dark chocolate. Let’s mix until the chocolates are melted. Then let’s let it warm.
- Let’s take our cake from the cupboard and move the ganache all over it.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for another 1-2 hours.
- Later, let’s slice our cake and decorate it as we wish.
- Our ganache cake is ready for service.
Enjoy your meal.