We are here with a recipe that you can eat with pleasure without saying summer or winter. The cold fruity cake, which looks like a cheesecake, will be the favorite of special occasions. We have a suggestion to put an end to sweet cravings with its almond base and delicious fruits. Let’s not go without saying that frozen red fruits look great on this cake, which takes an average of 20 minutes to prepare. You can also choose seasonal fruits. For those who wonder how to make a cold fruit cake, we can go to the recipe details.
Ingredients for Fruity Cold Cake Recipe
For the base:
- 10 dates
- 1 cup of almonds
- 2 tablespoons of margarine (melted)
- Half a glass of walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
For the above:
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 4-5 drops of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of margarine (melted)
- 1 cup raspberry (frozen)
- 6-7 slices of strawberries (frozen)
- 1 cup cashew (soaked in water)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 banana (sliced, frozen)
- 5-6 raspberries
- 5-6 blackberries
- 1 handful of currant
- 1 handful blueberries
How to Make Fruit Cold Cake?
- For the base; Pass the dates, walnuts and almonds through the rondo and cut them into small pieces.
- Put the mixture you passed through the rondo in a bowl and add the margarine and salt.
- After mixing the ingredients, put a stretch under the serving plate.
- Put the mixture you have prepared on the cling film and spread it on the base. Then freeze for 20 minutes in the freezer.
- For top mortar; Put the melted margarine, raw cashew soaked, frozen banana, honey, cinnamon, and lemon juice in a bowl. Run this mixture through the rondo.
- Put half of the mixture in a bowl. Add 3-4 drops of lemon juice, raspberry, dates, cinnamon and strawberries to the mixture in the rondo and pass through the rondo again.
- Leave the mixture in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Spread the cashew mixture on the base that has been rested in the refrigerator.
- Then add the raspberry mixture in the freezer. Place your favorite fruits on the cake to decorate. Serve cold. Bon Appetit.