Being a member of the parsley family, the homeland of the carrot is Central Europe. This food, which is grown almost everywhere in the world, minimizes the risk of heart attack. It has a preventive effect on some types of cancer and It is known for keeping cholesterol and diabetes in balance. It is often included in vegetable and meat dishes. Cinnamon, which is the main ingredient of the detox, is among the foods that help with weight loss. In addition to its antioxidant properties, it is used in the treatment of alzheimer’s and parkinson diseases. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the easy carrot cinnamon cake recipe that gives a feeling of satiety for a long time and the benefits do not end with counting.
Ingredients for Carrot and Cinnamon Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup sunflower oil
- 4 carrots
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 2 cups flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
For the above
- 1 banana
- ¹ teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cheese
How To Make Carrot And Cinnamon Cake?
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a mixer and add the sunflower oil. Peel the carrots and pass them through a food processor.
- Add to the mixture along with the cinnamon and continue whisking. Pull the walnuts in a food processor. Add to the mixture along with the baking powder and whisk.
- Add the flour at the end and continue whisking until it becomes a dough. Transfer the mixture to the cake mold you have floured.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. For the top, mash banana, powdered sugar and labne cheese by mixing them well. Then spread it over the warm cake.
- Serve with chocolate sauce to present the carrot and cinnamon cake in style. Bon appetit already.
What Are The Tips Of Carrot And Cinnamon Cake Recipe?
- Make sure the materials are at room temperature.
- You can whisk it with a blender so that the sugar does not remain crystalline. So the materials will mix better.
- Pre-adjust the temperature of the oven so that the cake is baked evenly.
- Add the carrot last for the mixture to identify. And let the mortar you prepared rest for 10 minutes.
- Do not open the oven door during cooking. You can use the toothpick dipping method to see if the inside of the cake is baked.
How many calories is 1 serving of carrot and cinnamon cake?
A serving of carrot cinnamon cake is 355 calories, and a slice is about 215 calories. Since it has a high carbohydrate value, it is recommended that those who are in weight control should consume it in moderation and not use any bread during the day.