Billet Cake Recipe
- 1 pack ready sponge cake
- 1 small box of cherry juice
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 glass of sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg yolk
- ¹ teaspoon of butter
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Increasing cake crumbs
- 2 packages of dark chocolate (160 g)
- Jelly beans, or desired fruits (raspberries, strawberries, bananas, mulberries can be used.
- First, milk, sugar, flour, cocoa, egg yolk in a saucepan for cream and let’s mix it nicely.
- Cook continuously until it boils and darkens.
- When it starts to boil, add 1 teaspoon of butter and 1 pack of vanilla and melt.
- Take it from the stove and let it warm slightly.
- Mix it occasionally so it doesn’t freeze.
- Cut the base of the cake in circles with a round apparatus or a glass mouth.
- Crumble the remaining pieces and mix them into the cream.
- Take one of the apartments and soak the cherry juice with a brush.
- Put the spoon with cream.
- Close one face to the other apartment where we have soaked it with cherry juice.
- Cover the edges with cream.
- Find the edges of the dark chocolate pieces we passed from the robot.
- Put it in the service plate.
- 1 pack of pastaban and 8 pieces of cake comes out, cream increases a little.